|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 August 2016 (538 days ago)|
- 1. : Online Application
- 2. : Deposit Protection Scheme
- 3. : 24/7 Maintenance
- 4. : Alarm
- 5. : All bills included
- 6. : WIFI Broaband
- 7. : Large Screen TV
- 8. : TV Licence included
- 9. : Most with double beds
- 10. : Washer dryer ; 11. : Includes microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner ; 12. : Close to University ; 13. : Short distance for City Centre ;
Student Accommodation Liverpool
Student accommodation doesn’t come much better than this student property on 219 Alderson Road, Liverpool
Consisting of 4 bedrooms this student accommodation is fully furnished and designed with the savvy student in mind. Every bedroom is furnished to an impeccable standard and includes a wardrobe, desk, chair and double bed. The rooms are complimented by a feature wall, gas central heating and ample power points for all your electrical devices.
The property includes a luxury fully-fitted modern kitchen inclusive of all essential appliances, this includes all white and electrical goods; fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven and gas hob.
The bathroom is completed with a modern finish and all are equipped with an electric powered shower and towel rail alongside your typical bathroom amenities. The finish is of the highest standard and makes a great addition to the property.
The communal living room has been completed with attention to detail in mind. You’ll find plenty of social space for you and your fellow tenants to relax, study and grow together. In this space you will find good quality leather sofas, a dining table and a wall mounted plasma screen TV, ideal for students!
Situated in a major energetic student area of Liverpool, you’ll be in a prime location to access the University Campuses, Students Unions and local amenities. The location has great transport links into the Liverpool City Centre and the major train station allowing access to the North West and further afield.
- Close transport links to Liverpool One, a shopping complex offering a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities such as the Odeon Cinema and mini golf.
- The property provides easy access to Liverpool’s Number One tourist attraction – Albert Docks. Other attractions include Tate Liverpool, The Beatles Story and The Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- There are local gym’s nearby to keep fit and maintain healthy!
Each Mistoria property is located within easy distance of the three major Liverpool Universities and are close to the City Centre with all the shops, nightlife and cultural scene.
Each of our houses come fully complete with a modern shared kitchen, communal social space with a LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV and we will even throw in your small electrical goods, making your move even easier.
To help with your budgeting needs, all of our properties come with ALL BILLS INCLUDED and free WIFI throughout.
In order to ensure you are completely satisfied whilst in your Mistoria property, we also offer a 24/7 dedicated maintenance emergency service to ensure your tenancy with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Student Accommodation Liverpool | 219 Alderson Road, Liverpool, L15 1HQ
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54835144.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIS8370w3catidw3157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mistoria Estate Agents, Liverpool - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.