Office to rentUnit 5 Lyme Drive,Parklands,Stoke-On-Trent,ST4
£45,000 pa (£3,750 pcm)
3,505 sq. ft.
- 3,505 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Passenger lift
- Control pad entry system
- 14 allocated parking spaces
- Solar tinted double glazed windows
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Gas fired central heating
- Raised computer flooring
The subject properties are situated on Lymevale Court, a modern office development forming part of Parklands
Business Park which is conveniently located adjacent to the A34 dual carriageway and approximately 1.5 miles to the south east of Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The estate is well positioned to benefit from the local and regional road network with the A34 providing access to the A500 dual carriageway and the M6 Motorway - Junction 15 is approximately 2.2 miles distant to the south west. Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station lies on the West Coast Main Line whilst also providing a local interchange for rail services into Cheshire and Derbyshire.
Amenities and occupiers within the immediate vicinity include the orange Tree Bar & Grill, Bauhinia Restaurant, Tesco Stores and Springfields Retail Park which accommodates a number of prominent retailers.
Units 4 & 5 are self-contained two-storey office units available as a whole or individually. The units have been designed for
low maintenance and running costs. Broadband access is available with fibre optic ( BT) lines serving the units. The
property benefits from the following specification:
• Passenger lift
• Gas fired central heating
• Carpet tiles
• Raised computer flooring
• Male, female, disabled toilets
• Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
• Control pad entry system
• Solar tinted double glazed windows
• Unit 5 - passenger lift
• Unit 4 - 7 car spaces
• Unit 5 - 14 car spaces
The premises are to let on flexible lease terms. A service charge will be levied to cover the landlord's costs incurred in the repairing and maintaining of the common areas. Alternatively the freehold may be available.
Unit 4 - C70
Unit 5 - D76
The in-going tenant will be responsible for both parties legal costs involved in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54869723.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 381a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mounsey Chartered Surveyors, Stoke-on-Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.