|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (524 days ago)|
- Spacious lower ground floor studio flat
- Presented to a high standard
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom design
- All bills are included as well as Sky and Internet services
- Cleaner twice a week with laundry service
- Own private entrance
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this spacious lower ground floor studio flat boasts a spacious studio room and is ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate.
Palace Gardens Terrace is a well sought-after location situated close to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Kensington High Street offers a range of boutique local amenities and varied transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 988066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.