|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2016 (512 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2016
- Deposit (per person): £375
- 3 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 3.14km from Aston University
- 3.40km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 2.04km from Five Ways Train Station
PROPERTY CURRENTLY UNDER REFURBISHMENT **
Brilliant 5 Double Bedroom Property Currently Being Completely Refurbished. On The Ground Floor There Will Be A Large Double Bedroom Which Will Be Fully Furnished With A Chest Of Drawers, Wardrobe, Double Bed, Desk And Desk Chair. The Living Room Will Be Newly Painted With A Feature Wall, New Sofa's And A TV On The Wall. The Kitchen Will Be Refitted With All New Appliances And Completely Retiled. There Are 3 Large Double Rooms On The First Floor Which Are Also Fully Furnished. 2 New Bathrooms Will Also Be Installed On The First Floor. The Loft Has Been Converted Into A Large Double Bedroom Which Will Also Be Fully Furnished With New Furniture.
3.14km from Aston University
3.40km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
3.92km from University of Birmingham
4.41km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
2.04km from Five Ways Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.