|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (503 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £675
- 5 WCs, 5 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 551m from University of Bristol
- 6.18km from University of the West of England
- 1.34km from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station
- Bills Included
5 BEDROOM STUDENT LET
Featuring Quality, Modern Fittings Throughout, Together With Premium Touches Including FREE Broadband, 20-30 Mbps (8 Meg Wireless) In All Rooms
En-suite Showers, 5 Double Beds With Built-in Storage, Flat-screen TV In Living Area, Long Desk, Bookshelves, Suitcase Space, Free Laundry Facilities, CCTV And Fob Entry Security System, Recycling Facilities.
This Development Is Finished To The Highest, Environmentally Friendly Standards. All Utility Bills, Including Electricity, Gas, Water, Broadband, TV License, Communal Area Cleaning, Window Cleaning And Security.
There Is Also A Weekly Cleaning Who Cleans Communal Areas In The Building And You're Flat.
All You Need To Live The Ideal Student Lifestyle!
*Available For Groups Of 5
Energy Efficiency Rating - B
551m from University of Bristol
6.18km from University of the West of England
1.34km from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station
TV in lounge
* City Centre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.