|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- LUXURY APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF LITTLEOVER VILLAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL
- LITTLEOVER & WREN PARK SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- NEGOTIABLE ON FURNITURE DEPENDANT ON OFFER
* NEGOTIABLE ON FURNITURE DEPENDENT ON OFFER * WALKING DISTANCE TO DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL *EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE *
Two bedroom luxury apartment located in the sought after location of Littleover Village being located minutes away from major network links including the A38, A50 and M1. Littleover Community School and St Peters CE Junior catchment on application.
This well presented property provided unfurnished internally comprises entrance into hallway, fully equipped kitchen including integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer, two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom including shower over bath.
Further benefits include all rooms being finished to a high standard, gas central heating and one allocated parking space with secure gate entrance.
Council Tax Band C
Energy Efficiency Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54895264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5499133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sales & Lettings , Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.