|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- 2 double en suite bedrooms
- West facing reception room
- Communal garden access (separate negotiation)
- Administration charges apply
- EPC Rating = D
Stunning third floor flat situated on the eastern side of this sought after Knightsbridge square. The flat benefits from wonderful natural light through the west facing reception.
Cadogan Square is located between Knightsbridge and Sloane Square with an array of designer, boutique and high street shopping available along Sloane Street, Brompton Road and nearby Walton Street. The area also benefits from superb restaurants and fantastic transport links into and out of London.
The closest tube stations are Sloane Square (District & Circle Lines) and Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line).
Beautiful two bedroom flat on the third floor (with lift) of a well maintained conversion on Cadogan Square. The property comprises two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (one with jack and jill access), bright reception room with wooden floors, separate kitchen, lift and communal gardens access subject to separate negotiation and cost.
Square Footage: 1,249 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54945104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNL090191_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.