Retail Property (high street) to rentUnit 11, The Old Coach House, Tudor Row, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13
Removed 578 sq. ft. | £15,000 pa| £1,250 pcm
- 578 sq ft (53 sq m)
- Unit 11, The Old Coach House, Tudor Row, Lichfield
- Tudor Row is a long established and sought after shopping precinct which runs between Wade Street and Bore Street in Lichfield City Centre, located close to the Garrick Theatre, Three Spires Shopping
- The property offers a unique, Grade II Listed retail opportunity set behind The Tudor of Lichfield, one of the most historic buildings in the City, comprising an open plan retail sales area together w
- Characterful Grade II Listed retail opportunity within the heart of Lichfield City Centre
- Sought after location in Tudor Row
- 53.73m2/578 sq ft or thereabouts
- To Let
- £15,000 per annum exclusive
The property offers a unique, Grade II Listed retail opportunity set behind The Tudor of Lichfield, one of the most historic buildings in the City, comprising an open plan retail sales area together with a cellar offering a WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54946099.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.