|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (441 days ago)|
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Open Plan Lounge - Dining/Kitchen
- Two Conservatories
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- **Fully Furnished** AS SEEN
- Secluded Rear Garden with Lawn/Decking
Village Estates Lettings Department are pleased to Offer For Rent this FULLY FURNISHED Two Bedroom Bungalow. Viewing is Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate The Property. The Lounge is a good size with a Modern Wall Mounted Gas Fire, Solid Wood Flooring, Archway Opening in to the Dining Area with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden, Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Intregral Applicances the Conservatory is open from the Kitchen area. Both Bedrooms have Modern Fitted Wardrobes and the Master Bedroom having the Benefit of the Second Conservatory. The Rear Garden is Secluded and is Laid to Lawn and also Benefits from a Decking Area. Brick Built Garage with Up and Over Door. Situated in a Popular Residential Area of Pheasants Wood.
Requirements: Children: No - Pets: No - Benefits: No - Smokers: No.
1 Months Bond & 1 Months Rent Payable in Advance. Applicants Must Be 21 and Over. Application Fees Apply £150 per property .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 239053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Thornton Cleveleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.