|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2016 (690 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom twenty fourth floor flat
- Boasting uninterrupted views of Canary Wharf and beyond
- Situated moments away from the bustling heart of Canary Whar
- Exclusive West India Quay development
- Spacious reception room/dining room with open-plan kitchen
- Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and en suite
- Lift access, concierge and parking
LONG LET. Offering spectacular views of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena and beyond, this fantastic two bedroom 24th floor flat situated in the exclusive West India Quay development and benefits from lift access, concierge and parking.
West India Quay is a luxurious development close to a great selection of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A12 and A13.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 988450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.