|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2015 (962 days ago)|
- EXECUTIVE STUDIO ROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- SHARED KITCHEN FACILITIES
- PRIVATE COURTYARD
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOW!
***EXECUTIVE STUDIO ROOM**Originally The Gardeners Cottage this building has been newly converted into an executive apartment and studio rooms, built and furnished to a high spec and is perfect for a professional person.
**EXECUTIVE STUDIO ROOM** Originally The Gardeners Cottage this building has been newly converted into 2 studio rooms, built and furnished to a High spec and is perfect for a professional person.
The studio has a large double bedroom with an ensuite shower room and large built in wardrobes. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and drawers. The ensuite has a bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, towel rail and vanity mirror with light surround. The bathroom benefits from automatic lights which turn on when the room is entered. This room benefits from a small outdoor patio area which is accessed via the rear of the bedroom.
Tenant will have shared use of a kitchen/dining area which is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker. The kitchen will be shared with 1 other tenant.
Off road parking is also available.
The studio is located within easy access of the A1, A47 and A43 making the property perfect for anyone wishing to commute to Peterborough, Stamford and Corby.
Viewing is strongly advised for this unique property.
*All Bills Included*
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55010267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1778I4006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.