|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Modern Three Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Not Overlooked At The Rear
- Convenient For Good Schooling
- Available Immediately
- Pets Considered
- No DSS, Smokers Considered
- Bond £825
With Availability Now On An Unfurnished Basis, a modern Three Bedroom Detached Home featuring gas central heating, double glazing, two reception rooms, modern bathroom with shower, garage & gardens.
Convenient location for popular schooling and access to the market town centre of Yarm with it's wide range of individual shops, pubs, eateries and commuter links.
Pets and smokers considered but no DSS. Bond £795.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET150070_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.