|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2016 (469 days ago)|
- Three double bedroom
- Generous reception room
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely communal gardens
- Hot water and heating included in the rent
- The flat is conveniently located for the many restaurants, shops and other amenities of Earls Court
- The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines)
Short Let - A well proportioned three bedroom apartments with high ceilings, set within this most handsome of red brick mansion blocks. The property comprising generous reception room with lovely fireplace, fully fitted contemporary kitchen, elegant master bedroom, superb second bedroom, third bedroom and a stylish bathroom and access to lovely communal gardens.
The flat is conveniently located for the many restaurants, shops and other amenities of Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines) and the motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4 with links to Heathrow Airport and the West.
Total Sq Ft: 970 (90.12 Sq M).
Bills inclusive: Hot Water and Heating.
Council Tax: £1,540.92 per year (Band F).
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.