|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 December 2016 (506 days ago)|
- Completed in September 2015
- Designed by an Award Winning Architect
- Set on a Plot of approximately Half an Acre
- An Impressive Total Floor Area of 5,400 sq.ft.
- Basement with Cinema Room and Gynmasium
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-Suite
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Renewable Energy System
- Landscaped Gardens
- Innovative Driveway
Completed in September 2015, this fabulous, spacious home really has the 'wow' factor. St Elmo has all the attributes of contemporary design and has been created by an award winning Architect. The quality and craftsmanship are in abundance throughout. All bathrooms have been created with bespoke designer fittings, tiling to floors and walls are of the highest quality Italian Travertine whilst the bedrooms feature engineered Oak flooring.
Set in a plot of approximately half an acre, St Elmo is situated behind security gates in a secluded, private lane. The total floor area, over 3 floors is an impressive 5,400 sq.ft. with 2 spacious reception rooms, open plan kitchen/dining room, walk-in larder, utility room, basement entertainment complex, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this fabulous home will provide its new owners with ample space for living and entertaining. Glass and light feature in gigantic proportions in this stunning residence. The layout of the ground floor has been configured to allow the inclusion of an annex with its own garden and entrance. The basement gives way to enormous space and features its own cinema room, gymnasium/play room leading through bi-fold doors to a sunken sun terrace. plant room, storage/wine cellar and comms room.
Externally, the soft landscaping scheme has been designed and provided by Architectural Plants to include numerous species of evergreen plants and trees which have been strategically planted whilst the driveway is constructed using innovative product allowing the crushed white marble to self drain. External lighting has been fitted to illuminate the drive, planting beds and garden with further passive floodlighting is strategically positioned for further security.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55025812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6617494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Epsom - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.