|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one with separate shower)
- Two reception rooms and Conservatory
- Breakfast kitchen
- Beautiful landscaped gardens - Garden maintenance additional cost - to be negotiated with the landlord
- Double garage plus ample driveway parking
- Oil central heating
- Village location
- Council Tax - Band F
An immaculately presented and very spacious three bedroom bungalow, situated in this extremely popular village location, with excellent access to road networks and nearby Tarporley.
The property has been completely redecorated throughout. It offers excellent very spacious accommodation, ideal for a family. A particular feature of the property is the beautiful, extensive landscaped enclosed gardens.
The village of Bunbury has very good amenities included a very reputable primary school, medical centre, village shops and two very good public houses/restaurants. Bunbury also has a strong village community with various activities. The larger and very popular village of Tarporley is within 5 miles which also has excellent amenities including Tarporley High School, good shopping facilities, petrol station, and various boutiques and eateries. Bunbury has easy access to the excellent nearby road networks such as the A49 towards Shrewsbury, A51 to Nantwich and Chester, M6 and beyond. The mainline train station of Crewe is just 20 minutes away.
• Sitting Room: 6.31m x 3.53m with open fire and French doors leading to conservatory.
• Heated Conservatory: 2.45m x 5.95m with Double French doors leading to garden.
• Dining/Family Room: 3.54m x 3.94m.
• Kitchen: 3.79m x 2.79m with a very good range of fully fitted oak units, integrated dishwasher, double oven and electric 4-ring hob, washing machine and fridge. Further excellent built-in storage/larder cupboard.
• Bedroom One: 3.91m x 2.99m with bay window aspect to front.
• Bedroom Two: 2.98m x 3.91m with an excellent range of fully fitted wardrobes and drawers. Bay window, aspect to front.
• Bedroom Three: 2.98m x 3.14m with aspect to side.
• Bathroom - newly fitted with a white modern suite comprising bath, shower over bath, hand basin, WC.
• Shower room comprising shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
• Large enclosed gardens to rear (garden/maintenance charge to be agreed)
• Summer House
• Garden Shed
• Oil Central Heating
• Driveway parking
• Council Tax Band "F"
Further details and room sizes to follow please call 01829 771505
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55037876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emma Creasey Lettings, Tattenhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.