|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2016 (583 days ago)|
- Enviable location in the heart of Hampstead Village
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Light and spacious reception room with viewing gallery
- Extensive open-plan kitchen with luxury worktops
- Fabulous master bedroom with roll top bath and dressing room
- Sun-filled dining area with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Playroom, study area, fifth floor snug and modern bathrooms
- Roof terrace and a beautiful 18' patio garden
SHORT LET. With a superb location in the heart of Hampstead Village, this impressive three bedroom house is arranged over five spacious floors featuring stylish interiors, impressive master bedroom and private garden.
Willoughby Road is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and Belsize Park and the open-green space of Hampstead Heath.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.