|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (277 days ago)|
- Gorgeous three storey house with off-street parking
- Generous double reception room with bay-fronted window
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room boasting breakfast bar
- Spacious master bedroom occupying the top floor
- Two further excellent bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- White suite bathroom and shower room
- Mature garden with patio area and rear access
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor
SHORT LET. This stunning three bedroom terrace house is ideally located close to the amenities of Raynes Park, offering fantastic accommodation featuring a superb kitchen leading to a pretty garden.
Durham Road is located just moments from the local amenities on Coombe Lane and is also close to the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 985315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.