|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2016 (494 days ago)|
- A truly stunning three bedroom duplex flat
- Fabulous reception room with lovely period features
- Amazing eat-in kitchen with access to garden
- Three spacious bedrooms with two en suites
- White suite family bathrooms
- Fantastic study area with bespoke bookshelves
- Superb location on Cromwell Road
LONG LET. An exceptionally generous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, boasting a host of period features, bright and airy rooms and a superb 45' garden.
Cromwell Road is ideally placed between Earls Court and Gloucester Road with their many shops, restaurants and bars and benefits from a close proximity to supermarkets and transport links. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.