Office to rentThe 1812 Building, Wheatley Park, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14
4,045 sq. ft.
- 4,045 sq ft (375 sq m)
- High Quality Office Space
- 68 - 376 m (731 - 4,045 ft)
- Retaining original features and with
- Generous car parking provision
The Watermill comprises a substantial two storey building being of brick construction and part rendered, which has been subject to a significant scheme of redevelopment to provide high specification office accommodation throughout.
The ground floor has been sub-divided to form a number of suites each benefiting from raised floors, LG7 lighting with PIR's and daylight saving/dimming, exposed brickwork and antic static carpets.
The suites are served by a gas fired central heating installation with under floor mechanical ventilation supplemented by open loop borehole water cooling. In addition there is generous car parking provision available on site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55077820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.