|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 August 2016 (630 days ago)|
- Luxury Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Private Decking Area Overlooking Gardens
- Designer Fully Fitted Integrated Kitchen
- Fitted Wardrobes to Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (En Suite to Master)
- Addition Downstairs WC
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Spa and Gym Facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool
A gorgeous brand new duplex apartment with private decking, situated in this exciting St James' Riverlight residential development, located directly on the riverfront in the heart of the new Battersea Nine Elms development hub.
The apartment has three good sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and en-suite luxury bathroom to the master bedroom; large living/dining/kitchen level with designer fitted kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows offering maximum natural light coming in. There is also ample storage space, an additional downstairs WC and parking.
All residents at Riverside will have exclusive use of an indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, private cinema, virtual golf, 24 hour concierge, club lounge with new shops, restaurants, bars and cafés opening. There is also a secure underground parking space. This is a great opportunity to own a piece of one of London's most iconic sites.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55078381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6943876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.