|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2016 (465 days ago)|
- In the heart of Hampton Village
- Period conversion garden apartment
- High ceilings, sash windows and feature fireplace
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Eat in kitchen
- Direct access to large private garden
- Moments to Hampton Station
- EPC Rating - E
Nestled in the heart of Hampton Village is this period one bedroom garden apartment. With high ceilings, sash windows and a feature fireplace, this property oozes character and style. The eat in kitchen is a fully fitted with enough space to fit a breakfast table. You have direct access to the very private and large garden, the perfect space to relax in the sunshine or to host a barbecue or two this summer. Located in a sought after spot in Hampton Village with the shops of the village, Station and Bushy Park only a short stroll away. This property will not be around for long, arrange your viewing today!
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Property ref: 121_322_4196715
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55080949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4196715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.