|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (394 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Unfurnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Smokers Permitted
- No Garden
- Housing Benefit Welcome
- Street parking Available
***FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE***
A recentley refurbished, and deceptively spacious four bedroom terraced house, in the village of Harrington. The property is within walking distance of the train station, and is close to local schools and amenities.
The property is unfurnished, and comprises:
* Ground floor there is an entrance hallway leading to open plan lounge/dining room, leading to a modern, fitted kitchen, which has space for appliances.
* On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* On the second floor are a double and single bedroom, both with velux windows.
* The bathroom is spacious with a shower over the corner bath .
* To the rear of the property there is a yard.
* Street parking is available in front of the property.
This property is available for a long term Let but we can offer a 6 month minimum.
Enquire today on 01946 590550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 107557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Whitehaven.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.