|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (190 days ago)|
- Spacious reception with high ceilings and bay windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over gardens
- Stylish shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Additional storage room / study on the half landing
- Traditional building within a prestigious Chelsea address
- Access to quiet communal garden
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden.
Lower Sloane Street is lined with traditional red brick period conversions offering supreme access to the many high end shops and boutiques located around Sloane Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.