|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- Stunning city centre furnished penthouse with extensive wood flooring and lift access
- 3 Double bedrooms, two open onto terraces
- 2 Bathrooms and 2 Showers
- Large and light living room
- Rooftop conservatory leading to paved wrap-round terraces
- Stream and castle views
- Short stroll to all city centre amenities
- Walk to train and coach stations
A stunning city centre PENTHOUSE APARTMENT with lift access, extensive natural wood flooring throughout, and located in a quiet enclave in the heart of the city. The property is tastefully furnished and includes 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 bedrooms, a CONSERVATORY and wrap-round TERRACES with stream and castle views. There is allocated and secure GARAGE PARKING.
The apartment is situated on Empress Court, a prestigious modern development opposite the Oxford Castle heritage site. The city's shopping centre, restaurants, cinemas and theatres are a short stroll away. The location provides quick access to rail and bus stations as well as Oxford University colleges, all within easy walking distance.
Generous accommodation includes an entrance hall, with 2 storage cupboards, leading to the light and spacious living room (22'10" x 18'3") with a conservatory. The kitchen (12'11" x 9') is fully euipped with appliances including an inset hob and integrated oven, stainless steel extractor canopy, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. The master bedroom (15'5" x 11'11"), with en-suite shower room, has doors opening onto one of the terraces with stream views. There are 2 further double bedrooms and one has its own private terrace overlooking Wareham Stream. The stylish bathroom suite includes a bath and separate shower cabinet.
A magnificient property, managed by Martin and Co, and situated in one of Oxford's most sought-after locations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55139140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.