|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (563 days ago)|
This 3 bed semi detached property is ideal for a small family as it is close to the local school. This is available on a long term let - early viewing is a must. *No Pets* FULL TIME EMPLOYED ONLY DUE TO LANDLORD INSURANCE
Directions - From Derby City Centre, head out on Osmaston Road, through Spider Island into Shelton Lock. The property is located on the right hand side on the second turning into Sinfin Avenue.
In Brief - The property has a hallway, kitchen, lounge and dining room to the ground floor.
Three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor.
Externally to the front is parking for two cars and to the rear a small enclosed garden with storage shed.
Externally To Front - The property benefits from two off street car parking spaces on the driveway plus ample on street parking. There is a small border and side access to the rear.
Hall Way - Entrance door to the hallway providing access to the kitchen plus stairs to first floor. There are two storage cupboards and an under stairs storage cupboard also plus on the landing are two further storage cupboards - one of which houses the boiler.
Kitchen - 10'8" x 9'8" (3.25m x 2.95m) - With a range of wall and base units, worktop and complimentary tiling. There is a brand new electric cooker supplied and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and door to rear garden
Dining Room - 9'8" x 8'8" (2.95m x 2.64m) - With carpet to floor, radiator and patio doors to rear garden.
Lounge - 13'6" x 10'5" (4.11m x 3.18m) - With carpet to floor, radiator, feature fireplace and archway to wall. Small bay window with sill.
Bedroom 1 - 11'6" x 9'10" (3.51m x 3.00m) - With laminate flooring, radiator and window to front elevation. There is also a built in wardrobe in this room.
Bedroom 2 - 11'8" x 10'2" (3.56m x 3.10m) - With laminate flooring, radiator and window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 - 8'10" x 6'5" (2.69m x 1.96m) - With laminate flooring, radiator and window to rear elevation.
Bathroom - With a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal basin and bath with shower fitted above with shower screen. Complimentary panelling and flooring
Externally To Rear - Paved patio area leading to storage shed and rear access. Lawned area with borders and pots.
Viewings - Strictly through Boxall Brown and Jones
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55142179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26389005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.