|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2016 (687 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom maisonette
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Well presented décor throughout
- Ground and lower ground floor
- Attractive period conversion
- Pretty private garden
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings
SHORT LET. This generously proportioned two bedroom split-level maisonette is set along a quiet residential road and offers well presented living and entertaining space, a pretty private garden and off-street parking.
Palace road is ideally located for the many amenities on offer in nearby Tulse Hill with the beautiful green open spaces of Brockwell Park also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.