|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (189 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor
- Situated on a prestigious residential street
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Offers separate modern kitchen
- Features two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Benefits from garden access
LONG LET. An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access.
The property boasts a fantastic location on Hamilton Terrace close to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 990203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.