|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (280 days ago)|
- ALL THE BILLS ARE INCLUDED FOR 15 GBP EXTRA
- Shared house with own en-suite
- Fully renovated
Property reference number 5702412. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The newly refurbished double room within a shared house has its own bathroom and small kitchenette area with a fridge (you're welcome to bring your own kettle and microwave).
The house and the room are fully furnished and the landlord doesn't live in the house.
The room has a double bed with freshly laundered bedding, IKEA wardrobe, IKEA chest of drawers and IKEA sofa, new curtains and new carpet. There is a TV point.
Additionally, the remainder of the house has just been fully refurbished.
There is a sitting room and large shared kitchen.
The kitchen is well appointed having plenty of fridge and freezer space, washing machine and dryer, oven, hob, pots, pans, plates, cutlery, hoover, iron, toaster, and microwave.
Anyone viewing the property will not be disappointed.
This is a well respected and highly regarded area within Halifax.
Rent to include all the bills is £80pw.
* Three sharers only in total (all with en-suite and small kitchenettes)
* Near to Dean Clough, public transport, DW Gym, restaurants and cinema
* Central heating and double glazing
* Fully furnished from IKEA
* TV aerial point in each room for freesat
* Freshly laundered bed linen, duvet and pillow
* Hardwired smoke and fire alarms as per house share regulations
* Fully appointed kitchen including a washer/dryer (operates on a £1 meter)
* Outstanding location with stunning town centre views
* Suitable for professionals
* Private lock/key for your own security
* 24/7 emergency repair helpline
* Council tax included
* Gas included
* Electric included
* Water rates included
* TV license included
* WiFi - Broadband
I belong to the highly regarded National Landlord's Association and I'm professional with all my tenants and act with great honesty and integrity. I have over 25 years experience and maintain my properties to a high standard.
Viewing's are available day and evening time and we're able to process applications quickly to ensure a smooth and speedy move.
* Please quote ref. 5702412 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £15.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55156090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5702412_39281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.