|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Four double bedroom apartment
- Second floor
- Situated on a prestigious residential street
- Offers separate modern kitchen
- Four well presented and generous bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate reception room
- Regent`s Park
- Heart of St John`s Wood
- Maida Vale
A bright and spacious four bedroom 2nd floor flat with balcony. The property has been newly decorated and is located on prestigious Hamilton Terrace between St Johns Wood underground station (Jubilee line) and Maida Vale underground station (Bakerloo line).
The property further benefits from fully fitted and equipped kitchen and bedrooms with build in wardrobes.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.