|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 April 2017 (214 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £740
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 1.10km from University of Birmingham
- 6.00km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 6.22km from Aston University
- 243m from Selly Oak Train Station
- Bills Included
NO SUMMER RENT**
774 Apartments: This is a boutique development of student accommodation on the Bristol Road, ideally situated for the University of Birmingham. There are 5 studio flats and 2 one bedroom apartments with a communal area which includes a TV area, pool table, mini-gym and access to a walled court yard. Inclusive of Gas, Electricity, Water, TV Licence and Broadband.
Each studio has plenty of storage with floor to ceiling wardrobes, a flat screen TV, double bed, desk and desk chair, moder kitchen with cooker, hob, fridge and microwave, shelving and a space to sit and eat in addition to a separate shower room with wc.
There is some parking available by separate agreement.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
1.10km from University of Birmingham
6.00km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.22km from Aston University
8.93km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
243m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.