|Added on Rightmove:||15 July 2016 (674 days ago)|
- Located in the exclusive Waterside Point Development.
- High Specification 5 bedroom, 6 bedroom lateral apartment.
- Unparalleled views of the river Thames.
- Walking distance to The Kings Road, Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road Main Line Stations
A unique lateral apartment in one of Battersea's most imposing Riverside developments. Comprising of 3300 square feet of internal living space and with unparalleled views of the river Thames and Albert Bridge.
Comprising of a large reception room with a large terrace facing the River and Albert Bridge, a separate kitchen with utility room, a vast master bedroom with large en-suite, walk in wardrobes and spacious private terrace, four further double bedrooms and a two further private terraces. The property further also includes four underground secured parking spaces plus visitors parking, bespoke furniture, LED Lighting and is complete with Bang and Olufsen TV and sound system. Waterside point benefits from a 24 hour concierge service and is moments from both Battersea Park and Chelsea.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55172056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CJL140204_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.