|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2016 (703 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £340
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.43km from University of Birmingham
- 5.78km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 1.06km from Selly Oak Train Station
NO SUMMER RENT. This Is A Spacious Property Available To A Group Of 4 Near The Popular Selly Oak Area. The Property Is Situated Near Selly Park As Well As Being A 20-minute Walk To The University Of Birmingham. The Property Is Within Walking Distance To Bournville Train Station, With Links Into The City Centre As Well As Being Close By To Several Supermarkets And Bus Links Into The City. The Property Has 3 Good Size Double Bedrooms And One Single Room That Will Be Provided With A 4 FT Double Bed For The Start Of The New Tenancy. The Has Recently Been Completed Re Painted And New Carpet Provided In All Bedrooms. The Property Comes Fully Furnished And Boasts A Good Size Garden And Plenty Of Off Road Parking.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.43km from University of Birmingham
5.78km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.09km from Aston University
9.07km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.06km from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.