|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2016 (241 days ago)|
- Fabulous river views
- Underground allocated parking
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Viewing highly recommended
A delightful & spacious first floor apartment with private riverside balconies providing views over the River Thames. The property offers spacious living accommodation of two double bedrooms & two bath/shower rooms, plus two parking spaces in an underground gated car park.
Communal Entrance Porch
Video entry phone system.
Communal Entrance Hall
stairs and lifts to all landings.
Private Entrance Hall
26' 3" x 4' 6" ( 8.00m x 1.37m )
double radiator, coving, entry phone system, storage cupboard, airing cupboard with Mega flow hot water tank, water softener and
w.c, wash hand basin, radiator.
15' 6" x 12' plus deep door recess ( 4.72m x 3.66m plus deep door recess )
(incorporating double and single built-in wardrobes), two further double wardrobes, two single wardrobes, bridging unit over and
bedside cabinets, matching dressing table with knee hole and six drawers, matching corner display unit, double radiator, coving door to
ensuite and double doors to
with West facing aspect.
En Suite Bathroom
9' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.79m x 1.70m )
fully tiled White Roca suite complemented by tiled panel enclosed Whirlpool bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower
screen, twin pedestal wash hand basins, close coupled w.c, bidet, double radiator, shaver point, inset mirror, side aspect window,
downlighters and extractor fan.
13' 9" x 13' 3" max ( 4.19m x 4.04m max )
two built-in double wardrobes, bedroom furniture including wardrobe with twin bedside cabinets and display units with bridging unit
over, corner dresser with four drawers and twin storage unit, double radiator, coving, south facing side aspect window, door to
En Suite Shower Room
fully tiled with double shower cubicle with glazed screen and door, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, downlighters, extractor
fan, shaver point and double radiator.
24' 6" x 22' 6" max ( 7.47m x 6.86m max )
East and South facing balconies, two double radiators. coving, double doors to
East Facing Balcony
20' x 8' 9" ( 6.10m x 2.67m )
overlooking the Thames upstream and downstream towards Maidenhead Bridge.
South Facing Balcony
double doors with views downstream and towards Maidenhead River Bridge.
with two allocated parking spaces and visitors parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55180933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1864F1420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.