|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (170 days ago)|
- Large 2 Double Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Flat
- Garden Apartment
- 25.5 Ft Reception Room
- 982 Sq Ft / 91 Sq Meters
- Brand Newly Developed
- Interior Designed Throughout
- Air Conditioning & Climate Control
- High Ceilings
- CCTV, Fob Access
- 10 Mins Walk To Either Hampstead or Belsize Park Tube
Brand Newly Developed Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Interior Designed Garden Apartment, Situated Within This New Development.
Superb Period Conversion, Benefiting From High Ceilings, A Large 25.5 Ft Reception Room, Open Plan Designer Kitchen, Two Large Bedrooms, Large Outdoor Terrace backing onto the Gardens, With Plenty Of Storage Throughout.
982 Sq Ft (91 Sq Meters), Air Conditioning & Climate Control In All Rooms, Solid Wood Floors, High Quality Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms, High Specifications Throughout.
Video Entry, CCTV System, Fob Access, and Security External Lighting.
Only Ten Minutes Walk To Either Hampstead or Belsize Park Tube Stations (Northern Lines), and Finchley Road & Frognal Overground Train Station.
Short Walk to the many cafes & restaurants of Hampstead Village, & the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.