Shop to rentBank Street, Ashford, Kent, TN23
£40,000 pa (£3,333 pcm)
2,800 sq. ft.
- 2,800 sq ft (260 sq m)
- Immediate availability
- Sub tenancy or assignment options
- Ground Floor approx. 1,000 sq.ft.
- Approx. 1,800 sq.ft. of further accomm.
- Lease permits A3, A4, A5 and B1 uses
This mid terraced building of rendered brick construction under a slate roof provides accommodation on basement, ground, first and second floors totalling some 2,793 sq.ft. The ground floor is predominantly open plan, although there are a few columns and provides approximately 1,000 sq.ft. of accommodation having a width of 39'3" and a depth of 28'6". The first floor provides office/storage accommodation as does the second floor, with further storage available in the basement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55244296.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sibley Pares Taylor Riley, Ashford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.