|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (541 days ago)|
- Hall, Kitchen/breakfast room, Dining room, Drawing room, Study, Cloakroom
- Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
- 4 further bedrooms, Family bathroom
- Parking, Garage, Garden shed
- Attractive garden with terrace and lawn
A delightful family house, set in a quiet rural location well away from any road on the Ashdown Forest
Hall, Kitchen/breakfast room, Dining room, Drawing room, Study, Cloakroom
Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
4 further bedrooms, Family bathroom
Parking, Garage, Garden shed
Attractive garden with terrace and lawn
Term: Minimum term 12 months
Restrictions: No smokers or pets
Heating: Oil fired central heating
Outgoings: Utility accounts, including telephone and council tax are the responsibility of the tenants, who must also provide their own contents insurance
Local authority: Wealden DC Tel: 01892653311
Referencing: There is a charge in respect of each reference of £42.
Preliminary Monies: Monies equivalent to two weeks rent will be required at acceptance of offer, which is non-refundable, but will be set against the first months rent.
Administration fees: £222 (including VAT) is required on signing the agreement. This charge is made to cover administration, agreement and deposit scheme.
Deposit: Equal to 6 weeks reserved rent, payable prior to occupation
Directions: From East Grinstead take the A22 through Forest Row to Wych Cross. At the traffic lights turn rights and just before the cross roads turn right down a private drive. Proceed to the bottom and fork left where the property is signed.
Council Tax: Band G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55244473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EGD160071_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, East Grinstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.