|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2016 (672 days ago)|
- 489sq.ft (45sq.m)
- 2nd Floor (With Lift)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Open Plan Reception Room with an Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gym, Cinema Screening Room & Business Lounge
- Moments from the Transport Links of Vauxhall
- Huge On-Site Sainsburys Open Now & Close to Amenities of Vauxhall
A spacious 1 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx. 489sq.ft (45sq.m) on the 2nd floor (with lift) of Pinto Tower, located within the long awaited Nine Elms Point development by Barratt London, close to the River Thames and the new US Embassy. This property further benefits from an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen, a luxury bathroom suite, private balcony and good storage including fitted wardrobes to the bedroom. Pinto Tower is located next door to the forthcoming Nine Elms Tube extension (Northern Line) due to open in 2020 as well as being a few minutes’ walk from the excellent transport services of Vauxhall which include rail, tube and bus links as well as a river taxi pier at St George Wharf. There will be a large onsite Sainsburys supermarket opening in September which will compliment a good selection of existing local shopping facilities and restaurants. There is a 24 hour concierge, residents gym, cinema screening room and business lounge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26399330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.