|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (596 days ago)|
- PURPOSE BUILT TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- LOFT STORAGE SPACE!
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE PLUS VISITORS
- GREAT ACCESS TO CROYDON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- JUST 15 MINUTES WALK TO TRAINS, TRAMS AND EVEN CLOSER TO BUSES
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
TWO DOULBE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LOFT SPACE IN WEST CROYDON!
CHOICES are extremely proud to present this well presented top floor apartment in West Croydon, just 15 minutes walk from West Croydon station! The property comprises a great sized living area, separate kitchen with white goods and white units and an electric hob. There are two good sized bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The apartment is completed by additional loft storage which is ideal for those who are looking for a long term let, or a short term let with storage!
The benefits of the apartment are: one allocated parking space, great communal gardens, electric heating (no gas supply) which usually keeps the bills down!
CALL CHOICES NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT!
EPC Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55264874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6079929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.