Office to rentRoom 4 Shaw Trust Disability Action Centre, D'arcy Business Park, Llandarcy, Neath, SA10 6EJ
Withdrawn from Market £2,475 pa| £206 pcm
- Office Suites available To Let situated in the D'arcy Business Park
- Three First Floor Suites available
- Available to let as a whole or on a room by room basis
- Shared kitchen and toilet facilities
- Disabled Facilities
- On-site Parking
- **NO RATES PAYABLE **
High quality Office Suites located within the Shaw Trust building at D'arcy Business Park, just off Junction 43 of the M4 motorway, convenient for all local amenities, a short travelling distance from the City of Swansea. Available as a whole or ‘room’ by ‘room’ basis. These suites are offered on a fully service basis to include utilities, cleaning, Wi-Fi, full time reception service, secure server room for all ICT equipment which meets DWP Data Security Standards, Disabled access with lift to First Floor, on site Café for refreshments, 50% off all additional Meetings/Training room bookings, on-site parking to include 7 accessible bays, First Aid and Fire Marshalls.There are Three First Floor Suites available
Room 3 (Rear) – 241 sq ft (22.4 sq m)
Room 4 (Front) – 231 sq ft (21 sq m)
Room 5 Training/Meeting Room (Front) – 637 sq ft (59 sq m) Shared Kitchen and WC facilities including Disabled WC, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing.Rents
Room 3 - £3,615.00 per annum plus VAT
Room 4 - £2,475.00 per annum plus VAT
Room 5 - £10,095.00 per annum plus VAT
Room 3 - £482.00 plus VAT
Room 4 - £330.00 plus VAT
Room 5 - £1,300.00 plus VAT
Rates to be confirmedIn addition, there are two Ground Floor meeting rooms available to hire on an ‘ad hoc’ basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6974953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.