|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 April 2017 (112 days ago)|
- Set in a fantastic modern building with communal gym
- Underground parking and additional storage rooms
- Superb balcony that stretches around the living area
- Offers brilliant views of Carville Hall Park
- Elegant reception room with luxury furniture
- High-specification stylish kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite shower room
- American walnut wood floor fitted throughout
SHORT LET. Boasting a stunning decked balcony with fantastic views this modern two bedroom flat offers a brilliant living space and two great bedrooms, one en suite, communal gym and underground parking.
Beecham House is close by to all local amenities including shops, restaurants and bars with Chiswick, Brentford High Street and Ealing Road moments away, and the motorist will find easy access in and out of London via the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 991404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.