4 bedroom detached house to rentLower Terrace, Hampstead
Withdrawn from Market
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2015 (866 days ago)|
- Stunning 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house
- Sprawling private garden at the front of the house
- Wonderful entertaining space with built-in bar
- Fully furnished throughout
- Decorated to a very high standard
A stunning 18th century house hidden away in iconic Hampstead. The property is entered through a beautifully landscaped front garden and offers luxurious living space, along with four bedrooms, four bathrooms and guest bathroom. It is both decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard. The house comes with a Jacuzzi and built in bar in the reception room, with all four bedrooms located on the first floor, each with own bathroom. Short term leases are available with pricing upon enquiry, offering the opportunity to live somewhere truly unique during the British summertime.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101247001325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.