|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 July 2016 (522 days ago)|
- Set within an attractive portered development
- Located on the third floor, with lift
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Separate kitchen with great storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Balcony overlooking communal courtyard
SHORT LET. Located within a secure, modernised Listed building moments from fashionable Butlers Wharf on the Southbank, this stylish two bedroom flat is full of character and benefits from a private balcony and off-street parking.
Situated only moments from the River Thames, this fantastic flat is within close proximity to the bars and restaurants of Shad Thames and London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 992314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.