|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished modern one bedroom apartment
- Available now furnished or unfurnished
- Stunning views of London
- 24 hour porter
- Spacious balcony
- Three lifts
- Less than 5 minutes walking distance to Maida Vale tube station
- Close to a range of shops, cafes, restaraunts and parks
- Minimum 6 month rental period
This newly refurbished, modern and stylish apartment benefits from a 24 hour porter, three lifts and a spacious balcony. The large windows exhibit spectacular views of the london skyline whilst illuminating the flat in natural light.
Situated close to both Maida Vale and Warwick avenue tube stations, the apartment is also next to a variety of cafes, restaraunts, shops, parks and a cinema.
Total occupancy 2 people
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.