|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2016 (684 days ago)|
- Beautiful two double bedroom flat
- Luxurious reception room
- Private patio and garden
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- In the heart of St John's Wood
- Westminster Council Band F £ 966.06
A beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of this brand new Searle House development in St Johns Wood. The flat comprises a stunning living room with fully equipped separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property benefits from direct access to private patio garden and excellent furniture throughout.
The flat is located between Primrose Hill, Regent's Park and St John's Wood. The closest underground station is Johns Wood (Jubilee Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55457188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2307310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.