|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2016 (491 days ago)|
- SECURE RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS (ONE ENSUITE)
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- 22' RECEPTION
- LARGE WEST FACING TERRACE
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE FOR TWO CARS
- SWIMMING POOL
- 24HR CONCIERGE
Located in one of London's first iconic riverside developments, is this well presented three double bedroom apartment. Offering excellent lateral living, there is a 22' reception, which leads onto a large west facing terrace, a good size kitchen breakfast room, a superb master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and excellent built in storage, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
River gardens has a 24 hour concierge service, a swimming pool for residents and beautifully maintained and landscaped communal gardens with secure access on the Thames Path. Furthermore the property comes with a secure, underground parking space, large enough for two cars and there is lift access to all floors. Available 1st September 2016. Furnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55477468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRL2001208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.