|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2016 (260 days ago)|
- Stunning Location
- Beams and Timbers
- Charming Character
- Large Garden with Outbuildings
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Set within one acre of land with spectacular views of the surrounding Mettingham countryside and within walking distance of Bungay town centre. This charming thatched cottage has recently been restored to a high calibre finish maintaining many of the original features. Comprising of two bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility area, conservatory, multiple outbuildings and beautiful mature gardens. This unique property is a must see.
Featuring Travertine Italian flooring, radiator, front door leading to patio area, oil fired boiler and cupboard.
Utility Area 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Bespoke utility area with cupboards, sink & drainer, plumbing for washing machine, wooden work surfaces , radiator and Italian tiled flooring.
WC, wash hand basin and Italian tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Ample seating area with door leading to garden, Italian tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed windows with views of garden and surrounding countryside, timber framed construction.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.00m x 2.64m )
Newly fitted handmade bespoke kitchen units with a range of wall and base cupboards with oak and granite worktops, inset butler sink with drainer, electric cooker with hood extractor, archway through to the dining room, double glazed windows, radiator and Italian tiled flooring.
Dining Room 17' x 10' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.23m )
Original inglenook open fire flu lined, carpet with partial traditional tiling flooring, original exposed beams, double glazed windows and radiator.
Originally the front entrance with traditional brick flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.83m x 4.29m )
Oak flooring, exposed beams, wood burner flu lined, storage cupboards, wall mounted lighting, radiators, double windows with views of the front, rear and side gardens, stairs leading to the second floor and door leading to patio area.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 14' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.29m )
Exposed beams, built in storage, carpet, radiator, window over looking the countryside and gardens.
Large roll top bath with shower attachment, vanity basin, WC, tiled surrounds, exposed wood floors, radiator and window with views of garden. Note: newly fitted pressurised water system
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" into alcove at 1.5 m height ( 3.18m x 2.79m into alcove at 1.5 m height )
Exposed beams and sloped ceilings, window over looking side garden, radiator. Plumbing for additional sink
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55509466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0895I1606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Diss Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.