1 bedroom flat to rent15 Ardenconnel House, Rhu, G84 8LS
Sold by Us
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (420 days ago)|
- Attractive 1st floor conversion
- Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
- Double bedroom. Modern bathroom
- Gas ch. Parking. Secure entry
- EER Band E
- L/R 42757/130/18161
Ardenconnel House is a former Mansion House and is set within private grounds which include lawned areas and impressive private woods with attractive walks and scenery.
The flat has an impressive, modern interior comprising entrance hallway, main open plan lounge/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen to the side.
Double bedroom with space for free standing wardrobes and a window to the side. Tiled bathroom with white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, w,c, and electric shower.
The flat is heated with gas central heating , is freshly decorated throughout and is accessed via security controlled front door.
Ample resident and visitor parking spaces to both the side and rear.
Unfurnished. Available Now .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55523626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HA0173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.