|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Located moments from the fashionable Brackenbury Village
- Beautifully presented throughout with dark wood floors
- Spaciously arranged over the lower ground floor
- Stylish reception room with fireplace alcove and dining area
- Modern kitchen with door to garden
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright white suite bathroom
- Extensive private garden area with mature shrubs and trees
SHORT LET. Ideally located within fashionable Brackenbury Village and moments from local amenities, this fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits spacious accommodation with modern décor and a 70' private garden.
Brackenbury Road is located moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Goldhawk Road and Hammersmith Grove. Whilist motorist can access both the A4/M4 and A40/M40 with links into and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 993305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.