|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (475 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Excellent condition with a neutral interior decor throughout
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Reception/dining room with a fireplace and sash windows
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Great location close to the River and amenities
LONG LET. Situated on the second floor of a secure period conversion, this one bedroom flat provides substantial living space with neutral décor throughout.
The property is located on a quiet residential street within easy reach of a fantastic range of amenities on Lupus Street with the River also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.