|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (82 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING CONVERSION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR
LUXURY two bedroom ground floor apartment, within an EXCEPTIONAL conversion! This apartment is available unfurnished and is part of the old Manor House in Widmerpool. This apartment benefits from; impressive entrance hall to the main building, contemporary fixtures & fittings and allocated parking.
**HALF PRICE REFERENCING AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY!**
AVAILABLE NOW!!! LUXURY, two bedroom, ground floor apartment within an EXCEPTIONAL conversion! This apartment is available unfurnished and is part of the old Manor House in Widmerpool. This apartment benefits from; impressive entrance hall to the main building, contemporary fixtures & fittings and allocated parking.
Easy access to A46 and A606 into Nottingham City Centre. CALL TODAY TO VIEW THIS FABULOUS APARTMENT
This property has original sash windows with shutters, high ceilings, original featuress and central heating throughout. There is an intercom system fitted in this apartment.
Shared entrance with doors leading to ground floor apartments and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Living Room - Fantastic, bright, open space with a modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units and marble work tops. The appliances include a gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer and integrated washing machine. There is also a stainless steel sink with mixer tap and draining board. This room has solid oak flooring, neutral decor and french doors opening onto the rear south facing garden.
Bedroom 1 - Large double bedroom with neutral carpets and decor, window to side aspect and plenty of space for large wardrobe and drawers.
Ensuite 1 - Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 - Another double bedroom with neutral carpets and decor.
Bathroom - Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising of, low level WC, wash basin and bath. There is a heated chrome towel rail.
Outside - There is a small communal outside area including a pond and private parking.
This apartment is a MUST VIEW to appreciate it's original features and characters!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55554445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4250G4602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Melton Mowbray.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.